Prices start from £425.00. However, an option that has proven popular with couples is the package I’ve detailed below:
- 8 hours shooting, typically including pre-wedding shots with the bride and shots with the groom, best man and ushers, through to the first dance.
- At least 400 high-resolution images in a selection of black and white and colour. They will be an edited selection of the shots taken during the day, and presented on a bespoke USB stick, in a presentation box.
- A 11” x 8.5” hardback ‘coffee table’ style digital book, with images printed directly onto high quality paper and bound into a hardback book. These books are a modern, more affordable and accessible take on the traditional wedding album.
- 80 thank you cards – personalised with pictures you choose from your wedding day – to be posted to guests. This gives you the opportunity to share some of your wedding shots.
Obviously requirements can vary from couple to couple, and in light of this, I can tailor a package that best suits your needs.
As well as the products offered in the sample package, I can also provide any of the following as extras, or alternatives.
- Additional thank you cards
- Smaller versions of the ‘coffee table’ books for family or friends
- Images professionally printed to the sizes you require
- Leather bound, more ‘traditional’ wedding albums
- A selection of other products, including acrylic mount prints and canvases
So, if you’re looking for a competitively priced Bath wedding photographer, please get in touch via my contact page.
"We are absolutely delighted with all the photos you took at the wedding and amazed by the finish and quality of the album. It's just so impressive how the photos are such a true reflection of the day, through a perfect mix of fun and candid shots."
David and Marie Hammond