Prices start from £425.00. However, an option that has proven popular with couples is the package I’ve detailed below:
- 8 hours shooting, typically including pre-wedding shots with the bride and shots with the groom, best man and ushers, through to the first dance.
- At least 350 high-resolution images in a selection of black and white and colour. They will be an edited selection of the shots taken during the day, and presented on a DVD.
- A 11” x 8.5” hardback ‘coffee table’ style digital book, with images printed directly onto high quality paper and bound into a hardback book. These books are a modern, more affordable and accessible take on the traditional wedding album.
- 60 thank you cards – personalised with pictures you choose from your wedding day – to be posted to guests. This gives you the opportunity to share some of your wedding shots.
Obviously requirements can vary from couple to couple, and in light of this, I can tailor a package that best suits your needs.
As well as the products offered in the sample package, I can also provide any of the following as extras, or alternatives.
- Additional thank you cards
- Smaller versions of the ‘coffee table’ books for family or friends
- Images professionally printed to the sizes you require
- Leather bound, more ‘traditional’ wedding albums
- A selection of other products, including acrylic mount prints and canvases